Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 1, 2013

Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout/ 5 Reasons Why I am Mystically Disapearing

First order of business, Why I'm mystically disappearing
1. School
2. Trying to write a novel takes a lot out of a girl
3. Drama (If you hadn't gone to school this is like 60% of it)
4. Homework (What teachers use to torture you)
5. Fandom
Well that's all folks except....
I AM TRYING TO WRITE A BOOK. YAY!
Wait, woah Kat is trying to write a book?
Yes and maybe when I complete this book I could show you guys.
Oh wow Kat that's friggin awesome and your like ** years old!
Yes I know, every chapter is an accomplishment at my age and all that junk
Second Order of Business
 Dunn Dunn Dunnnn

Origin By Jennifer L Armentrout- 4.5 Stars

Origin (Lux, #4)
  Daemon Time!!!!
The Plot-4.5 Stars
What the duck did I just read? I mean like it was beautiful, but it felt different. Well duhh Kat his gf just got kidnapped. Not just that, it was just so off. It felt like I had gone down the rabbit hole into a sci-fi movie. Even though it was well thought out and answered some of my most prominent questions, it was just weird. I missed her mom and all the other minor characters like a dope ,but besides that it was just awkward. Though Daemon was a hot and snarky as ever, he was also being too romantic. even though I am a huge fan of dirty jokes and all that mushy stuff, it felt forced. Halfway through the book I was like "Keep it in your pants daemon." because it was getting very forced. I mean I am fine with this level of romance from a love interest IF it fits his personality. Never the less, Daemon still made me swoon.
Spoilers ahead- You have been warned
Oh my God. Beth is preggers!!! And I have a new crush. His name is Archer and we are getting married =p.
Well okay that may be pedophilia on his part, so I'll just get with Luc. I mean the hunks in this novel. I can't even read a chapter without squealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment